Patient Engagement Group (PEG)
About the PEG
Adur Health Partnership has a Patient Engagement Group made up of a number of patients across the four Adur Health Partnership surgeries who have volunteered to join the group along with our Patient Experience Manager, Petra Butler and Executive Director of Service Delivery, Hazel Gow.
Please contact the practice for more information or complete the online registration form.
The PEG aims to support the practice in improving patient care.
It does this by:
- Representing the views of patients regarding the work of our surgery
- Seeking ways to help improve the quality of services offered by our surgery
- Improving two-way communications between patients and surgery staff
- Liaison with other patient groups to share good practice
We celebrate things that go well and we work together to make your views count in the running of the surgeries. We make sure that you are informed, consulted and listened to. All are welcome at our meetings.
Would you like to join the Adur Health Partnership Patient Engagement Group?
- Are you interested in seeing how your surgery is run?
- Do you feel you can contribute and help improve your local health service?
- What changes would you like to see made?
- How can we improve to help you?
- Do you want to volunteer yourself to represent patient views?
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.